Casino Cruise is one of the newer generations of online casinos, having only been in operation since 2014. It is owned by the OddsMatrix Ltd and is licensed by the Lotteries and Gaming Authorities of Malta and the Government of Curacao. Its website has adapted a ‘Cruise Ship’ theme that is definitely a schtick of the casino. This relatively new casino offers a large variety of over 600 casino games from Net Entertainment, NYX Interactive, VIVO Gaming, Microgaming and Play’n GO. No download is required for gameplay, as all the games are available for instant play via a compatible flash browser.
Casino Cruise Pros and Cons:
- Instant play
- Mobile compatible
- Live dealer games
- Multiple currencies & banking options accepted
- Big game selection (over 600)
- Licensed by Malta & Curacao
- Available in 6 languages
- Live chat not 24/7
- No payout details
- No eCOGRA
Promotions and bonuses
Casino Cruise has designed a favorable sign-up bonus for its new members. The Welcome promotion includes a specific match bonus plus 100 free spins on the Starburst slot. Once you have joined Casino Cruise, there are a wealth of other bonuses, promotions, and free spins available.
£1,000 + Casino Cruise Free Spins – Only new players are eligible for this offer. Bonus credits are paid in portions for four consecutive deposits:
1st deposit – 100% Match bonus up to £200 + 100 free spins
2nd deposit – 50% Match bonus up tp £200
3rd deposit – 25% Match bonus up to £300
4th deposit – 25% Match bonus up to £300
The minimum deposit required is £20; there is a 40x (deposit + bonus) wagering requirement for withdrawal (must be met within 14 days). Free spins are for use exceptionally on Starburst, and 20 free spins are added to your account every day during five consecutive days after your initial deposit, totaling at 100 spins. Each set of 20 free spins is valid for 24 hours. All winnings from free spins are subject of the standard play through (40x).
- Tuesday Pool Party – 25% Cash bonus up to £100 which is credited to your account when you play (wager) on Tuesday. The minimum deposit required is £20. The wagering requirement for withdrawal is 40x deposit plus bonus and must be met within 14 days. Promotion time 00:01 – 23:59 (GMT) every Tuesday.
- Splash the Cash Monthly Bonus – Two 50% reload bonuses up to £100 are paid on the first Wednesday of each month. The minimum deposit required is £20; the standard 40x play trough is required for withdrawal. You have 48hrs to claim this bonus.
- Friday Freebie – When making a deposit during the whole working week, you are entitled to a Friday Freebie to enjoy during the weekend. Check your inbox every Friday or get in touch with customer support via the Casino Cruise Live chat to find out what the week’s Friday Freebie is.
- Dream Cruise Vacation – Every second month, you can register for your chance to win a free cruise. The deposit of £50 is required. In case you wish to have the cash instead, your account will be credited in the amount of £2,000.
- Cash Points – You can accumulate points with every wager made (1 point for every £10 bet placed though this rate may vary, depending on the game). Once you have accumulated 100 points, you can exchange them for £1 cash. The minimum amount of points for conversion is 300. The maximum of £5,000 in cash bonuses from loyalty points can be redeemed per 30 days (up to £20,000 for VIPs). All unredeemed points expire after 3 months of your account inactivity.
- Live Casino – Surprise bonuses are given out during live games. Unfortunately, we couldn’t find any concrete information concerning this offer.
- Anchors Aweigh – Customer support claims to contact users of Casino Cruise via email in order to provide them with info concerning the hottest bonuses, confirmation of winnings and payments, etc.
It’s worth noting; there is a special Promotion Calendar at their website, which makes it comfortable to monitor all their latest and the most beneficial offers.
The casino provides a loyalty program, which is coming online in 2015. There are four different tiers (Sailor, Lieutenant, General, Admiral) with different benefits, such as weekly cash-back offers, special gifts, faster withdrawals, invitations to luxury events – to name a few. What is more, VIPs receive the highest level of personalization with First Class Assistance.
At Casino Cruise, there are more than 600 games available for you to play – classic and video slots, table games, video pokers, jackpot games, and a selection of other casino games. In one word – all players’ tastes are well-covered. All casino’s games are provided by companies, such as Net Entertainment, NYX Interactive, VIVO Gaming, Microgaming and Play’n Go, which are the leaders in the online gambling market today.
Most of their games are the famous slots titles like Spinata Grande, Easter Eggs, Super Nudge 600, Mega Joker or the traditional tables, such as Single Deck Black Jack, Jacks or Better, Lucky Eight Line, European Roulette to name just a few. The casino also features a good selection of video pokers, progressives, and other games. Importantly, its live dealer games, such as Roulette, Black Jack and Baccarat are also on offer 24/7 and you can converse with the dealer through your microphone and headset.
Casino Cruise offers:
- LIVE GAMES
- VIDEO POKER
- SCRATCH CARDS
Owing to the numerous banking options and currencies supported, Casino Cruise leaves its competitors behind. The casino boasts instant withdrawals with the only exception for bank transfers that can take up to 5 days. There are no fees charged for cashout proceeding. The minimum deposit varies by the payment method and can be up to £5,000.
Casino Cruise is a modern and easy-to-use online gambling platform that is definitely worthy your attention, owing to some important reasons. The amount of countries in which it is available to play is extensive, as well as the number methods of making deposits/ withdrawals, and currencies supported. The ability to try out and practice the games before using real money is just great for a beginner. More than that, the providers of the games are well-known and respected in the online gaming community. And the number of games available to play is really impressive. However, it is just a bit of a shame that it does not provide any payout info, as well as an eCOGRA certificate.