At BestBonuses.co.uk, we are committed to providing users with a secure place to enjoy their time. Please review our statement below to find out our information collection and distribution practices.
General policy and information
Users that choose to write a comment or write a message at BestBonuses.co.uk will be asked to provide personal information, such as their name and email address. This information will be stored in the website database and used for personal accounts, as well as our newsletter. We will never sell these details to any third parties. Guests are free to surf the website anonymously if they choose not to provide these details.
All users of BestBonuses.co.uk will have their personal information collected via cookies while using the website’s services. This data is used for the following purposes:
- Customization of advertisements.
- Research performing.
- Our website and services improvement.
- Customer service up-grading.
- Reporting for various clients.
Users can change their account data at any time. This also includes the ability to unsubscribe from the mailing list.
BestBonuses.co.uk only shares user’s information when permission has been granted, or under the following circumstances:
- We can only share information with trusted companies, which are under confidentiality agreements and have no rights to further data distribution.
- If court orders information, it will be given to the proper authorities in accordance with the law.
- BestBonuses.co.uk provides advertisements based on users’ personal information. Whenever users log on to our website, they are accepting the possibility that personal information will be used to customize ads to suit personal tastes and shopping experiences.
At BestBonuses.co.uk, we use 1st party and 3rd party cookies, which never collect personal data, other than, IP address and web browser statistics, without personal permission.
Our cookies cannot be read by other websites.
In the case you do not wish cookies to be used while on BestBonuses.co.uk, you must change your cookie settings. You may choose to do so by updating your browser’s personal settings.
For a user, BestBonuses.co.uk ensures your privacy to our best ability by strictly following this guideline:
- Personal information is limited to employees that reasonably need it to fulfill company responsibilities and to resolve any user problems he may have.
- Any information given is protected by required safeguards set in place in accordance with EU regulations.
BestBonuses.co.ukuses adequate security measures in our physical IT facilities to forfend loss, misuse or alteration of information collected by our users.
Changes in policy